Become Digital Comic Publisher with PressPad

Paul Nowak, CEO of PressPad pawel at presspadapp.com
Tue Nov 19 13:02:05 UTC 2013

In the nutshell: we will publish your comics in the app store/google play store for free.

Email not displaying correctly? View it ( http://sendgrid.org/wf/webmail?rp=ZTI1bGQzTnNaWFIwWlhKZmFXUTZNVEl6TkN4MWMyVnlYMmxrT2pJMU5qVTBmUWV5SnVaWGR6YkdWMGRHVnlYMmxrSWpvaU1qSTRNRFV5TnlJc0ltNWxkM05zWlhSMFpYSmZkWE5sY2w5cFpDSTZNemd6TmpBeU5ESXpOREo5 ) in your browser

Hi there,

Here is Paul, CEO of PressPad ( http://presspadapp.com/ ), which is iOS and Android mobile publishing tool.

I would like to talk to you about mobile publishing opportunities of your Comic Books because it will allow to have your comic app published in App Store and/or Google Play Store, reaching hundreds of millions of mobile device users.

Moreover our new business model allow us to offer our product for free. No investment cost and no risk. In exchange, we will keep the first USD 199 your app earns each month. All income over USD 199 is transferred to you. If you however earn less than USD 199, we will NOT require you to supplement that amount. That's clear and simple, and we think it's pure win=win solution. Here you can read my blogpost about it - http://blog.presspadapp.com/mobile-experiment-what-have-we-learnt-in-past-48-hours/

Especially for comic authors and publishing houses willing to offer their clients mobile publishing solution we have opened special Digital Comic Book publisher page ( http://presspadapp.com/comic-books-publishing-on-ipad/ ) to learn more about digital publishing opportunities.

If you even have not been planning to sell your comic books as mobile apps, we can still discuss about it via Skype call. Just let me know when will you be available.

Best Regards

                   Paul Nowak
                   PressPad CEO

                   Follow
                   @njet on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/njet )
Follow Us on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/presspadapp ) | Like Us on Facebook ( http://facebook.com/presspad )

To unsubscribe please click here ( http://email.presspadmail.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3JLLUFaQ4VTCTdtdpdIIUs-2B9uIMZ4SpZMTx-2BzOVitvDxgDk1OVWnoj1arnOrt1GnDIqXhjiCBLe-2BapD6C8jmkYgT2JhHahJwezFFghCTth-2B7eWpbqZH-2BV1zT-2BaKOO6NLje6VE7qa4GTDJ6IJVsfjxkJyjpyDki60SK0ymrvDXsezoTzNRLcAw7WRfr0GoQ0NDNGXiyb49h1szeiQrGIX501-2B7komaSTjrL-2Fe3k4eHHxRggIsGUKHGn4Hr8144a8Cr-2Fn21su2308rHDo22MinH1YISmk08xCw-2BMsDz7Bn8BPBGIG-2FkKRSfhhjzE8VM3TPpdWUgpoLvsL311H2NIzXyUT0fumxxBDlJ4RtXd5AKgKAYiISbcW8mNO8-2FYWeESsc57xDKYLEcrHG9CUM6KYOuGY-3D )

Paul Nowak, CEO of PressPad
Kupa 3/12, Krakow, , 31-057