libgps soname bump soon!

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Wed Nov 27 23:23:15 UTC 2013

Hi libgps-dev build-rdeps maintainers,

the recent gpsd version bumps the soname of libgps. It is available for testing
in experimental currently - but as I don't expect issues I'll ask for a
transition soon. So in case you've planned an upload of your package soon(ish),
please let me know so we can avoid unnecessary rebuilds and a waste of buildd time.

Thanks & cheers,

Bernd