Hello

charless charlessamson131 at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 30 14:18:08 UTC 2013

Hello,
I decided to contact you because of the urgency arising in this
matter, IHon.Barrister  charless amson, attorney for the law. My
client, who bears the name with you, who was well-known independent
contractor here in Lome Togo. On 21 April 2008 he and his wife and
only daughter were involved in a car accident while visiting a
neighboring country vacation. I have contacted you to assist me in
repatriating the fund valued of (13,5.000.00 million U.S. dollars)
to your account. In addition, this transaction I
I want you to answer me privately for more information.
Thank you,
Barr  charless amson
Please for us to procee