NMU: Upload of openmx 3.7.6-0.1 to DELAYED/15

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert at wgdd.de
Thu Sep 5 19:55:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've uploaded openmx 3.7.6-0.1 to the DELAYED/15 queue. It would close
the currently open issue and update openmx to the latest version. I made
some changes to the packaging files. The debdiff is attached. Feel free
to comment on it. If you are ok with it, it will hit the NEW queue in 15
days (it introduces openmx-data, which ships the DFT tables).

Note, that I'm not planning to take over maintenance nor to add myself
as uploader.

Regards, Daniel