MPICH update

Torquil Macdonald Sørensen torquil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 22:53:18 UTC 2013

Hi!

I think I have fixed it. The library symbols file was called
libmpich10.symbols, but should have been called
libmpich10.symbols.amd64, since it was generated on amd64 and is
arch-specific. I have renamed it, so AFAIK the build process on
non-amd64 will now act as if no symbols file exists, and should
therefore succeed. We can look into adding symbols-files for the other
architectures at a later date.

Best regards
Torquil Sørensen