Let us work as one

Mr. Lasha Morchiladze lashamorchiladze at inbox.ru
Mon Sep 23 15:06:55 UTC 2013

Dear Partner,

Good day to you, I am Lasha Morchiladze the personal assistant to Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili. Our regime is about to over and the new Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili planed to jail us for causing 2008 war of which we stole a lot of money.

I want to send all my money to you (380,000,000$) little by little, and run away from this country after the nest elections which come up soon.

Please let every thing be secret between us.

Reply me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mr. Lasha Morchiladze.