No subject

Mr. Cham Tao broeck at iac.es
Tue Apr 22 00:02:00 UTC 2014

I am Mr. Cham Tao Soon, Chairman Audit Committee of UOB Bank,
Singapore. I have a project for you in the tons of One Hundred & Five
Million EUR, after successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of
forty for you and sixty for me. Please reply for specifics.

Contact Email: taosoon at rogers.com
ADVERTENCIA: Sobre la privacidad y cumplimiento de la Ley de
Proteccion de Datos, acceda a http://www.iac.es/disclaimer.php
WARNING: For more information on privacy and fulfilment of the Law
concerning the Protection of Data, consult
http://www.iac.es/disclaimer.php?lang=en