[Interview] Digital Magazine, the Modern Communication Channel of Your Company’s Choice...

Michael from PressPad michael at presspadapp.com
Thu Apr 24 17:28:06 UTC 2014

Mobile magazine app is a great tool to keep people closer to your business...

Digital Magazine, the Modern Communication Channel of Your Company’s Choice

Digital magazines lay on the same evolutionary path blogs do. They help build online identity and just as blogs did in the past, they are successively becoming a must-have online asset for modern companies. In this article, you will hear from our publishers why they have decided to start their own digital publishing ventures (...)

Read More http://blog.presspadapp.com/digital-magazine-the-modern-communication-channel-of-your-companys-choice/

To unsubscribe please click here ( http://email.presspadmail.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3JLLUFaQ4VTCTdtdpdIIUs-2B9uIMZ4SpZMTx-2BzOVitvDxgDk1OVWnoj1arnOrt1GnDCJFUTbB-2F1hKCKeAHieEgfpgJjtti6EDoLy5J0QqiDvaWUpHP9-2F4L8PgajV7qiuMY86vlOLNEP89Uu3tbYHvfg9XV60DFqepmIHxg8ClZgBaN9eCAV-2FV-2BuDeWoCZYnGrGz0OlFw9Q1LMRoiq4y5v1Whfr-2Bbui-2BTOLlq5CIcPpwI7-2FbOFhOyac4aMVCm0juBGQgeVuq2faMS-2FuGOMlFN0Zo-2FONr66RJ4iTk5NeIcZQnnaONg3UTc-2BXQwS-2BPneT-2FR8GFq52R9tMULOOg50TBQ2pEUHXsWr5zCKUDt-2BC6ygVw-2B2MRKoPg6yV9rbRo85ItS5r6uFmQmdypi6KFKeY32N8Q3I-2F3-2BMtj2co0qa-2Ff6EIpbz )

Michael from PressPad
Kupa 3/12, Krakow, , 31-057