Package in your name at our airport?

Ahmed Jombo consultantofficeoffice at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:50:57 UTC 2014

Kotoka International Airport Ghana.
DESK customs official protocol

Attention:

I wish to inform you that we have a package in our custody at an
international airport with your name and address on it, the package
contains ATM card that is worth $ 10,500,000 USD, including documents,
funds that were awarded to you.

Package aimed at your address, but was stopped because the package is
not International delivery franchise, which will enable him to enter
the city / residential area.

I tried to contact the sender of the package, but he did not respond
to his e-mail for more than 10 days, so I had to contact you if the
package is not collected soon be sent back to the sender, or will be
destroyed / end delivery.

You need your attention at the international airport to come and give
permission International delivery, so the package can go to your
address, or if you can not come, immediately call me or e-mail to the
alternative. Reconfirm the following information:

Full name =============
Mobile Phone Number ========
City ====================
The nearest airport ===========
Current Home Address ========

You only have 48 hours to get back to me as soon as you receive this
e-mail because you have no place to airport and free space for items
that are not able to reach their targets, the Council will respond as
quickly as possible.

Mr.Ahmed Jombe

Customs officials Protocol
airport Authority