look at this!

KEN one memeoftroy57 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:53:29 UTC 2014

<P><FONT size=3>Hello,<BR>I'm writing to let you know about 'KR800: Cable free keychain, power bank charger and external USB flash drive'. Take a moment to check it out on Indiegogo and also share it with your friends. All the tools are there. Get perks, make a contribution, or simply follow updates. If enough of us get behind it, we can make 'KR800: Cable free keychain, power bank charger and external USB flash drive' happen!<BR>'http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/654507/emal/6231787'</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3>Kind Regards</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3>Kennet Imo</FONT></P></FONT></body></html>

---