REPLY FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Wilfred Kabore wilfredkabore06 at aol.fr
Fri Feb 7 19:13:20 UTC 2014

MR.WILFRED KABORE
BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER(B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in
any manner compel you to honour the content against your will. I am
Mr. Wilfred Kabore; I work with a bank (one of the leading banks in
Africa ). Here in this bank exists a dormant account for the past
13 years which belongs to an Australian nationality who is now late, by
name Mr. Christian Eich the account owner an engineer who ran Carmaker
BMW's Museum, his wife and two children and his wife's parents were
also among the victims in a plane crash of Alaska airlines flight
number AF4590 which crashed on 31st July, 2000.When I discovered that
there had been no deposits or withdrawals from this account for this
long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and
discovered that none of the family members or relations of the late
person is aware of this account. Now I want an account overseas where
the bank will transfer this fund.

Thereafter, I will destroy all related documents to this account. It
is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out
everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount plus all the
accumulated interest is the sum of (US$11.8Million,) Eleven Million
Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars only. Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission if you can facilitate the movement of
this fund to your account? As I intend giving you 40% of the total
amount……….

Consider these and get back to me as soon as possible with your full
names, private telephone, Mobile and fax numbers, corresponding postal
address, etc.

Finally, it is my humble request that the information as contained
herein be accorded with every confidentiality and the necessary
secrecy it deserves. I expect your urgent response.

Country........
Occupation............
Phone No..........

Best Regard