PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT

Mrs. Femke BOS bosmrs.femke at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 04:44:38 UTC 2014

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Femke BOS, a branch Manager and also an account holder of a deceased customer in one of the Asia financial firm

I am contacting you for a good proposal that will benefit both of us if you are interested and trustworthy.

I need to do the deal with someone outside my country for security reasons that is why I  contact you. It's not the type of deal you let someone around you to be aware of. My bank do not even know that i am contacting you.

I will explain better the process as a banker when I see your response,
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mrs. Femke BOS.