Dear Beneficiary/Lucky Winner,

Usmam Buhari us_bu at aol.fr
Thu Feb 27 17:52:47 UTC 2014

Dear Beneficiary/Lucky Winner,

We the Board of Directors of International Monetary Fund Bureau (IMF) Benin Republic. In line with the commemorating event marking our annual anniversary, we rolled out over £91,000.000.00 (Ninety one Million Great Britain Pounds) for our annual Anniversary Draws. And we are pleased to inform you of the result concluded, draws held on (5th February, 2014) by all the participants that were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company email addresses, and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from the 45 email networks, from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which we do conducted annually by the International Monetary Fund Bureau (IMF). However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. However the results were released on the (24th February, 2014) and your email was attached to ticket number (0101412887926). So regards to this, the Board of Directors of International Monetary Fund Bureau (IMF) Unit has ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Department to issue you a CORPORATE ATM CARD of ($2.5 MILLION USD) of your Winning price and we have also registered it with DHL Express Head Office: Benin Republic to delivery to you.

Contact Dhl Branch Manager, Mr.Frank Pardo.
Website: WWW.dhl.com
E-mail: dhlexpressheadoffice at rediffmail.com
Tel/Fax: +22968632710.

Contact Dhl Express with your Full name, Delivery Address, Your Country and Phone Number, Note: that A Keeping fee most be procured according to the New Customs deed and the essence to ensure a hitch-free delivery And the amount is USD$115.00 only which you have to pay to Dhl Express Courier Benin Republic before releasing the delivery details to you.
Best Regards,
Sir.Vinod Rai
(IMF).