Please update syrthes to latest upstream version in Debian unstable

Gilles Filippini pini at debian.org
Tue Jan 7 22:11:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

Amr Ibrahim a écrit , Le 06/01/2014 16:22:
> Dear maintainers,
>
> Please update syrthes http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/syrthes.html to
> the latest upstream version in Debian unstable.
>
> SYRTHES 4.1
> http://chercheurs.edf.com/logiciels/syrthes/syrthes-telechargement-280982.html

I gave a try in December 2013 with version 4.1.1, but I've been blocked
by a segfault in the new syrthes gui. I've asked upstream for help on
this topic with no success so far. I was thinking about releasing the
package without the gui when I got distracted by the hdf5 packaging.

I intend to resume my work on this package by the end of January.

> Thanks a lot, and happy new year :)

The same to you :)

Thanks,

_g.