Hi Dear !

Miss. Higuette Tubman. miss.higuette00 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:55:21 UTC 2014

Hi I am considering visiting your country. My name is Miss Higuette and I
am 23 year old, single and never married never had any kid before. am 5.8
fit tall, average stature, I am interested in exploring another language,
culture,and a nicer family with great counterparts in your country.today I
found your id , and then I seized the opportunity to write you. If you are
interested in the conduct of our friendship together in harmony, feel free
to write me back .I look forward to having the opportunity to discuss
things in details with you. Please my official language is English. Yours
sincerely Miss Higuett