Excessive bounces in this mailing list

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at osrfoundation.org
Thu Jul 17 13:29:49 UTC 2014

Hi all:

I'm periodically receiving this message in my mailbox:

"""
Your membership in the mailing list debian-science-maintainers has
been disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from
you was dated 17-Jul-2014.  You will not get any more messages from
this list until you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3
more reminders like this before your membership in the list is
deleted.
"""

I believe that has something to do with gmail accounts, but I was not
able to find in internet a good answer about how to solve it. Did
someone have this problem? How can it be solved?

Thanks!

--
Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero at osrfoundation.org>