PressPad Expands Its Operations to Japan, and What Does it Mean to You...

Michael from PressPad michael at presspadmail.com
Thu Jun 12 04:01:07 UTC 2014

PressPad is publisher-friendly...

PressPad Expands Its Operations to Japan
We started building PressPad to reshape the digital publishing industry, making it easy to use and affordable for publishers like you.

With our active support, you are able to monetize your existing content on the biggest mobile platforms: Apple iOS Newsstand and Google Android.

Today I would like to announce PressPad partnership with Tokyo based D&E Corporation in order to expand PressPad operations into Japan.

If you would like to enter Japanese Newsstand with your magazine, please do not hesitate to contact with me. Simply reply to this email.

Greetings

Michael | PressPad
http://www.presspadapp.com

p.s. Here you can find full story » Read More http://blog.presspadapp.com/presspad-expands-operations-japan/

To unsubscribe please click here ( http://email.presspadmail.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3JLLUFaQ4VTCTdtdpdIIUs-2B9uIMZ4SpZMTx-2BzOVitvDxgDk1OVWnoj1arnOrt1GnDG038xdt8SX63-2BLh78TKmYdd7d8ilBpkA-2BnXdXnpPqaZdtDOu2oLvuZtQj9Dx6cm3PA-2FCTGi0hfS5Q5uFBvZrbC0hnKTbGnKJqtqTQRck7J14DjFipjMFg5P7jF-2BNmeuLxvAMJlpxn08aiPaFbJCpICwXIjjwtEe8NsZDyB5Zk81UPtaMY-2BQBmABairoNfju56U7wftsbn-2FDZq3T2OalRW4E3XzrI4UN2qFN9PQwA-2B4ab9rEcpSklylcEoK3E7WQc1XDJNr2oZqCm8v5v-2FHH9hqWqaFSID3x8ehnGkLrP6Zopv5YVDFLlYPxoQs-2FmsD996p742X-2BF2cxSFVqf4B8jXIF4lWNatBa6cZooCS6DF-2Fr )

Michael from PressPad
Kupa 3/12, Krakow, , 31-057