New ompl fails to build from source

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Sat Mar 1 00:44:41 UTC 2014

El Divendres, 28 de febrer de 2014, a les 19:22:43, Jose Luis Rivero va
escriure:
> On 02/28/2014 06:26 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Hi Leopold,
> >
> > since I have trouble building ompl when I tried to sponsor it (see
> > extract of build log below) in a pbuilder environment I think it really
> > helps if you open an RFS bug where we could keep a record of this
> > problem.
>
> Andresas, Leo: feel free to ping me if you need help fixing OMPL.

Hi,

on Wednesday it compiled :-(. Today I was preparing a RFS and I retest the
code and failed :-(

It's because the new version of gcc broke libboost. I have applied some
patches but still fails. They are pushed. They are basically include:
#include <stdint.h>

this is the information that i have found for the error:
/usr/include/boost/atomic/atomic.hpp:202:16: error: 'uintptr_t' was not
declared in this scope

but it still doesn't compile.

It's too late here and I'm too much tired. Jose if you could, please take one
eye on this.

Andreas, I'm sorry, maybe I forgot to update my pbuilder env, but when I
contacted you, it compiled in my pbuilder.

Regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     PGP: 0xF944807E
Catalonia