I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO PULL THIS MONEY TO YOUR COUNTRY

Mrs Ashlada Mohd ashladamohd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 14:36:33 UTC 2014

Good day!

I am Mrs Ashlada Mohd auditing and accounting department" Bank Of Africa (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, I need your assistance to stand as the next of kin to this sum
of money (usd7.2)

I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin.

I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the
provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me.

For further procedure contact me with my email address: ashlada_mohd at yahoo.com

Yours faithful,
Mrs Ashlada Mohd
( http://www.epza.gov.tw/ )