Trilinos packages

trophime christophe.trophime at lncmi.cnrs.fr
Fri Mar 7 10:36:46 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-03-07 at 11:21 +0100, Nico Schlömer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed that Trilinos for Debian is dead now for a while
> <http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/trilinos.html>, and I'd like to help
> reviving it. I already have stable
> <https://launchpad.net/~nschloe/+archive/trilinos/+packages> and
> nightly <https://launchpad.net/~nschloe/+archive/trilinos-nightly/+packages>
> builds for Ubuntu going which I actively maintain, so I guess it
> wouldn't be too much of a leap.
>
> I'm not too familiar with the Debian community and infrastructure
> though, so I'll need some assistance.

I'm also trying to rebuild trilinos based on your changes in
debian/rules. As mentionned in an earlier email latest trilinos FTBS
with gcc 4.8 (sacado module is broken).

What I suggest is to share our work using the vcs on Debian Science svn.
If you are more confortable with git we may move to Debian Science git
repository.

Best
C.

--