Trilinos packages

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Fri Mar 7 21:38:26 UTC 2014

Please, do the following:
1) Set VCS=fields
2) Standards-Version is 3.9.5 now
3) Use DEP-3 for patches (Description, Author, Last-Updates is enough)
4) Remove some unnecessary comments from debian/rules.
    It should be as short as possible. Leave only necessary notes.
5) Check 3rd-party files and add them to debian/copyright (if they are).

But the package looks fine! Though I did not build it yet. Please, check
your .changes file with lintian.

I will upload it shortly.

Anton