Trilinos packages

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:33:26 UTC 2014

I see that ParMETIS is free for educational purposes only
<http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/metis/parmetis/download>, so
requiring it as a dependency makes Trilinos installable for edu-only
as well. ParMETIS is optional to Trilinos so I might as well removed
it without major repercussions.
Are there general Debian guidelines for such situations? What's your
opinion on this?

--Nico