RE

Miss Fatima Almuntasir abrizuela at pdval.gob.ve
Fri Mar 14 14:39:48 UTC 2014

Dear Friend,

Miss Fatima Almuntasir is my name. I am the only daughter of the former Libyan Minister of mineral resources, late Mr. Al-SalifAlmuntasir, who was slain-ed by the rebel forces during this ongoing political turned civil war in our country. I am 21 yrs old. I am an under-graduate, level 200 medical student at Misurata University,Libya.

I managed to escape into government re refugee camp in Ghana through the help of some Red Cross Personnel's working in our country. I have an estates of US $29.7M only, in cash that my father left for me in a security company here. The fund was proceeds from the sale of crude oil. Now that he is no more, I want to transfer the ownership of the fund to you for safe keeping and relocate to your country to complete my medical course and permanently reside there. Please let me know if you can be honest with me and assist me. I propose to remunerate you with 25% of the fund at the successful end for your honesty, transparency, confidentiality and sincerity of purpose.

All further details will be disclosed to you as soon as I have your confidence.

Respectfully
Miss Fatima Almuntasir.