wxastrocapture_1.8.1+git20140303+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Fri Mar 14 16:00:06 UTC 2014

Hi Steffen,

unfortunately I have to reject your package.

According to your debian/copyright the license of this software is GPLv2+.
I really found a file with that license, but most of the files are LGPL3+
or something else ...

Can you please check the copyright of the files in doc/? Some TimeFont*
contain a copyright from Adobe. As you already rebuild the source tarball,
you could remove the doc directory as well. Thus you don't need to supply
the sources of the PDFs.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.