texmaker

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sat Mar 15 09:33:56 UTC 2014

Hi Julián,

I generally prefer open discussion on mailing lists - in this case it is
the maintainers mailing list and to keep other interested people
informed (and no private content seems to be in this mail) I answer on
list as well.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:15:53AM -0500, Julián Moreno Patiño wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> I am experiencing something strange building texmaker package, I've
> tried to build some old versions from http://snapshot.debian.org and
> the build is not generating texmaker-data arch all package, I am using
> sbuild.

Did you perhaps configured your build in a way that only arch-depend
packages are built?

> Further I can see that the last version is not generating it , please see:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=texmaker&arch=amd64&ver=4.1-1%2Bb1&stamp=1390594537

This is a binary arch only build (see '+b1').

> Please could you give me a hand?
>
> Now I am thinking that is a debhelper problem but I am not sure.

It's definitely not.  I just built and uploaded the latest upstream
version without any problem.

> In advance thank you too much.

If you have problems with your setup you should provide more
information.  I think the list debian-mentors at l.d.o is the right
place to discuss this.

Kind regards

      Andreas.