pyfftw_0.9.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Mar 17 11:31:04 UTC 2014

Hi Ghislain,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 09:13:14PM +0000, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> I am guessing that the licensing of the docs/html/* files come from the
> fact that it is built from sphinx. In that case what should be the license
> for it ?

I think Thorsten was not primarily refering to the *.html files.  While
the easiest way to deal with this would be to regenerate the docs at
build time I have not seen any code in the build system which is doing
this (but I might have missed this).

I think the more serious problem are the minified *.js files which are
currently topic of a thread on debian-devel list and as far as I'm
reading it the prefered way to deal with these files would be
repackaging by using Files-Excluded in d/copyright.

Thorsten might correct me if I'm wrong and could also give additional
hints.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--