I Need Some One I Can Trust

Rosemary Sankoh dengxy at easeu.net
Mon Mar 17 19:22:17 UTC 2014

Attention:

My name is Rosemary Sankoh, I am an E.C. patient, and presently
hospitalized in Guys & St. Thomas hospital in Central London, UK. My
doctor says I have a few months to live, and I desire to stay within
the confinement of my hospital room and live out my last days on earth
quietly.I decided to go online and find some one remotely afar who can
receive the funds from where it is presently deposited and disburse the
money to cancer research institutes, churches, orphanages home, handicaps,
widows and widowers and other deserving charity organizations. Indicate
your willingness to assist me by responding to this email so I can provide
you more details.
Reply here: mrsrosesankoh at e-mail.ua

Regards,
Rosemary Sankoh