libccd_1.5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at osrfoundation.org
Wed Mar 19 18:11:39 UTC 2014

// uncopy Thorsten

Science group:

I've written some inline comments about the reasons to reject the
package. I would need a quick look:

> On 03/19/2014 05:00 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

>> The files in libccd-1.5\src\testsuites\cu\* are licensed under LGPLv3+.
>> Please mention this in debian/copyright.

This should be fixed:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/libccd.git;a=commitdiff;h=241230ef1efdb7f81124c903dcaf9e655010a594

>> Can you please ask upstream whether there are sources for
>>  libccd-1.5\doc\jgt98convex.pdf
>> available? These should be put into the source tarball as well.

Issue sent: https://github.com/danfis/libccd/issues/9

In the best of the cases, upstream will include the sources and make a
new release. Can we re-submit the package without this done or I should
wait until the new release?

>> Maybe you can also tell upstream to include the file BDS-LICENSE that
>> is mentioned in all file headers :-).

I'm not sure if I'm not looking at the right place, but there is a
BSD-LICENSE file in directory.

Thanks.

--
Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero at osrfoundation.org>