I Need Your Urgent Response.

Mr Aki Oha jdfhyeu at aol.fr
Sun Mar 23 04:39:35 UTC 2014

? Note; please reply me at this E-mail Address( akioha101 at gmail.com

>From Mr. Aki Oha.
African Development Bank (A.D.B)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso, West Africa .

Dear Friend,
i know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I Mr. Aki Oha. The assistant director foreign remittance department African development bank (ADB) here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15million) to your account within 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim.

i want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, the owner of the account died along with his supposed next of kin. I don't want the money to go into our bank treasurer as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please i would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. If you are interested please reply me. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. i want you to reply me immediately? ( akioha101 at gmail.com )

Best regards.
Mr. Aki Oha.