Welcome to Debian Astronomy!

Ole Streicher debian at liska.ath.cx
Sun Mar 23 13:45:15 UTC 2014

Dear astronomy enthusiasts,

the Debian Astronomy list was just created. This is a major step for an
astronomy specific Debian Blend.

The list has been created to concentrate the discussion about how to use
Debian in Astronomy, which packages we need, helping people in using
astronomy related packages, helping to get software packaged etc. Please
subscribe, fill the list with interesting discussions, and spread the
existence of the list to your colleagues and friends.

Information and subscription may be done at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-astro/

So far, we have now three mailing lists:

* debian-astro at lists.debian.org - the users and developers discussion list.

* debian-astro-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org - Maintainer of
astronomy related packages in Debian. Info and subscription:

* debian-astro-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org - automated VCS commits
for our packages. Info and subscription: