libccd_1.5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at osrfoundation.org
Sun Mar 23 18:44:05 UTC 2014

Hey Thorsten:

Sorry for not including you in the mail, I announced to the
debian-science list that after send the issues[1][2] to upstream, all
are fix now and upstream released a new version (2.0) that should
include all these changes.

Sorry again for not letting you know before and I will resend this new
version.

[1] https://github.com/danfis/libccd/issues/9
[2] https://github.com/danfis/libccd/issues/6#issuecomment-38096711

--