Alioth /git/debian-science/packages directory

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Wed Mar 26 14:04:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm thinking to package another piece of software under about robotics. When I
have login to alioth and chdir to /git/debian-science/packages I have realised
that:

$ ls -1  | grep .git | wc -l
425

so, we have 425 folders containing 425 git repos.

I thought that the packages from robotics blend could go to a folder (for
instance robotics). So, my question is what do you think if we are moving the
git repo to a folder with the name of the blend, or something that classify
it?

It's just an idea... also for the robotics packages. It implies to create
another version of the package with the vcs field updated.

Regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692
Catalonia