PyViennaCL next upload

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue May 6 06:10:28 UTC 2014

Hi Anton,

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 08:00:14AM +0200, Anton Gladky wrote:
> Hi Toby,
>
> as far as I know Andreas Tille proposed a nice and really necessary tool
> to exclude and repack source tarballs [1], [2] (CC-ing him). But, it seems,
> it is not yet in uscan (sorry, I may be wrong).

Files-Excluded can be used since devscripts 2.14.1 (currently in
testing).  Other things suggested in [1],[2] are in devscripts Git and
might (hopefully) be available with the next devscripts release.  So you
can use Files-Excluded but currently not yet by choosing a different
compression method.

> I would also strongly recommend you to implement autotests using DEP-8 [3].
> An example for python packages you can find here [4], [5]. Then your package
> will regularly be tested.

+1

Kind regards

        Andreas.