FINANCIAL SOLUTION

Mr.White Lewis administracion at hernanzajar.com
Mon May 26 08:57:10 UTC 2014

Hello.

At this very critical time of global crisis, are you  finding it difficult to pay your bills or are you having problem financing your business project, do you need financial assistance to do your business transactions? Search no more for MORTGAGE ENTERPRISE FINANCE LTD is here to assist you in all your financial needs and to plan for you on  how to invest and make profit.

We Offer all kinds of loan packages (Personal Loan, Commercial Loans, etc.) our Loan amount is structured for your convenient and a re-payment period of 1 year to 20 years duration.
WE DEAL ON INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS AND REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT, WE ALSO OFFER INVESTMENT LOAN, BUSINESS LOAN,INTERNATIONAL LOAN,AUTO LOAN,MORTGAGE LOAN,PERSONAL LOAN, AND ALL KINDS OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WITH A VERY LOW PERCENT OF INTEREST RATE.

INTEREST RATE:
In the loan we offer, we do charge  4.5% yearly for the loan. Note that the loan re-payment schedule starts 6  months after loan has been transferred to applicants.  Our mode of disbursing the loan is bank to bank transfer.
We do hope you will take advantage  of this opportunity and apply today.

Send me your response on this email immediately to enable us commence this line of discussion. My E-mail:whitelewis01 at gmail.com

Regards,
Mr.White Lewis