Copyright © 2014 Webmail .Inc . All rights reserved.

Keast, Glen glen.keast at landmark.com.au
Thu Nov 6 18:51:23 UTC 2014

A few of your incoming mails were placed on pending status due to the recent upgrade on our database. In order to receive your messages,

click on the link below to login and wait for response from Webmail.

CLICK HERE<http://potal-desk43network.zyro.com>

We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Thank You.

Copyright © 2014 Webmail .Inc . All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT NOTICE ! This E-Mail transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this E-Mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and is not intended to, in anyway, waive privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this E-Mail in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above E-Mail address. Agrium uses state of the art anti-virus technology on all incoming and outgoing E-Mail. We encourage and promote the use of safe E-Mail management practices and recommend you check this, and all other E-Mail and attachments you receive for the presence of viruses. The sender and Agrium accept no liability for any damage caused by a virus or otherwise by the transmittal of this E-Mail.