Automobile! ---------- 40% off discount bonanza car sales!..

Auto Bricks City automobile.brickcitymotors at post.com
Sat Nov 8 19:37:59 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are an American used car export company selling Japanese used cars and foreign cars.

We export Japanese used cars to various countries in the world. We have extensive stocks of Japanese used cars and American cars which satisfy your needs. We guarantee good condition, good price and quick service delivery.

Right now we are giving 40% discount off on prices for end of the year BONANZA sales on Toyota Land cruisers, Prado's and Double Cabin Toyota Hilux pick-up and much more.

We want you to take an advantage of this opportunity.

You are welcome doing business with us.

Best Regards,
Peter Anderson
Sales Team/General Manager