Learn How To Design Your Magazine with PowerPoint

Michael from PressPad michael at presspadmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:34:05 UTC 2014

Actually, I am going to use something more elegant and free......

How To Design Your Magazine with PowerPoint
As a challenge, I will try to copy the design of one my favorite magazine’s couple of pages – Mighty Car Mods, published by PressPad. Read on to see the results of my work and the techniques I’ve been using

» Read More http://blog.presspadapp.com/design-magazine-powerpoint

To unsubscribe please click here ( http://email.presspadmail.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3JLLUFaQ4VTCTdtdpdIIUs-2B9uIMZ4SpZMTx-2BzOVitvDxgDk1OVWnoj1arnOrt1GnDHr7TPh3F25-2FkbDCOO2qq-2BoJo8CTaSrNsoJUDpw2rF9mxn8XSemawy8oZem7qDKVtsrxl-2BrMds0T2dloqR8CTNYwKBBdY1RrwkPptBsVWEfyyTcxomPGHvGOk-2BkR0ONR5k5ybm5H3SAW2jAcD5JPrlKdc3ojjARjM0ejw8kzdzjtZXBMfyonTTreP9vRnfGTLLYp1eFdO63nSJyD4BHirD0sn1w2n-2BAgKzr-2FfG4KQBA3MrHzdoceAIUoVcS3AaZUHBmDJ0Rp1JZkBMo8PWiKkRLowCzG0G6Z7NTjLMvAfQrY6gp2zofYz4SI-2B1-2Fyn6OdF9mR-2B-2BXfW7vyZ2X6cKFyrWXpGR60h8gFMmuXkgpliFHb )

Michael from PressPad
Kupa 3/12, Krakow, 31-057