[Paraview on Jessie] Rescale over time feature broken, patch released

Massimiliano Leoni leoni.massimiliano1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:25:42 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
  I am on Jessie and I installed package Paraview from the official repos, but I
found out that a very useful feature, "rescale data range over all timesteps"
is broken in this version.
However, a patch was created and is discussed on the official kitware forum,
where it is claimed to solve the problem.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/14052/

Could you please apply it and update the debian package?
This is a very fundamental feature and I wouldn't like to manually install or
compile another version to have it working.

Thanks in advance,
Massimiliano Leoni

P.s. Sorry if you received a blank email a moment ago, my bad.

P.p.s Sorry if this isn't the appropriate way to report a bug; in this case,
can you point me to the right place?