Comments regarding r-cran-spam_1.0-1-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Oct 23 12:21:06 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 08:07:05AM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I marked your package for accept, but now you created this lintian warning:
>  W: r-cran-spam source: unknown-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph at line 11

IMHO this is a false positive of lintian since in line 11 there is just
a Comment field without any according Copyright field.  This fits the
content of the message but perhaps not the DEP5 format.  I'll use an
override with the next upload but will save my time for now since there
is more important stuff to do currently.  If somebody thinks differently
- the package is team maintained ...

Thanks for your ftpmaster work

      Andreas.

--