Introducing Sao Tome and Principe Crude Oil Business Opportunity!

Crude Oil lsmith at auffenberg.com
Tue Oct 28 15:49:09 UTC 2014

--
Dear Recipient

I want to take this opportunity to tell you about an exciting Crude Oil
lifting opportunity in Sao Tome & Principe, a country located off the
Western Coast of Africa.

As you are aware, Oil and gas discoveries in a number of African
countries have been accompanied by an equal measure of blessing and
despair to the nations concerned. However, huge opportunities still
abound for foreign investors; hence the reason for emailing you.

I invite you to contact me today with abridged details of yourself so
that we can further discuss this exciting opportunity.

You don't have to be a crude oil merchant or industry practitioner; your
desire to make wealth is all that is required.

Thank you for the time; I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ghaleb Darab
Phone: +27742093898