Tarzon, Megan MTarzon at stanfordchildrens.org
Thu Oct 30 09:13:28 UTC 2014

________________________________
From: Tarzon, Megan
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 12:40 AM
To: Tarzon, Megan

Good day.
l am the Chief Risk Officer and Executive Director of China Guangfa Bank in Hong Kong. I want to present you as the owner of 49.5 million USD In my bank since i am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations. signify your interest by replying to this Email: morrowhkmorro1 at rogers.com
James Morrow.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information for the use by the designated recipient(s) named above.   If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender  and destroy all copies of the communication and attachments.  Thank you. MSG:104-123