tradeshow giveaway mugs company

Custom mugs etc-sales at vip.163.com
Mon Sep 8 23:02:53 UTC 2014

debian-qt-kde at lists.debian.org

Dear

We are one of the biggest gift company in China, we special in the custom gift range.
We make promotion for the following mugs & stubby cooler gift for Christmas, due to we need time for production & shipping, so if your side need help, please arrange order at the earliest time

Price valid time: Aug 22-Sep 22

1000 unit mugs + 500 unit stubby coolers= AU$ 2899 totally (landed to Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne/Hobart/Adelaide/Perth city address), other address please confirm price with us again

Best Regards,

Isa
Sales Manager| European eternal commodity Co.,ltd
Expert in the Gift Industry
T (0086-150-36068878) | F (371) 61605160| E etc-sales at vip.163.com
No.3, Huanghe road, Zhengzhou city, 45000, China