Dearest one

Flora George flopee00 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 07:48:14 UTC 2014

Dearest One,

I knew is wrong to contact you through this means but am desperate and
my present condition now is too frustrating, that

is why i use this medium to fasten up my request. I am Peterson
George, the son of Chief Bamina George of SIERRA LEONE .

I am presently in Porto-Novo, capital city of BENIN REPUBLIC in west
Africa, for the past 2 months now. I want you to

assist me transfer my father's money into an account you will provide
for me in your country and also take me out of this

country and to stand as my guardian as-well.

The amount involved is USS$5.4M (UNITED STATES DOLLARS), and I will be
glad to offer you 15% of the total sum for

assisting me transfer the money.

The purpose of this money is for project investment in real estate and
hotel management with your good assistance,

henceforth after the transfer is done I will also need your
co-operation and assistance in building a Tourist Hotel or

Real Estate in Your country with the money. I am sorry if this is not
in line with your business as I need an experienced

person to assist me set up, develop the project with this money I
inherited from my late father.

Your role will be that of a Director for the help and the assistance
you rendered, you will be managing the investments on

my behalf while I will be furthering my education,I will join you once
am through with my studies.

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you
more information on this money once I hear from you.

I will be very happy to receive your acceptance reply to help me to
accomplish this plan to come to your country to

further my educations .

I beg for the confidentiality of this message as I await your urgent
and kind response with your.

(1)FULL NAME....(2)CONTACT ADDRESS...(3)PHONE NO...

Yours sincerely

Peters.