Is your magazine digitized yet?

Michael from PressPad michael at presspadmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:43:06 UTC 2015

Hello,
I'm Michael, CEO of PressPad - a digital publishing software company.

I would like to present you our offer of having your magazine digitized and published on App Store. To this day more than 300 publishers trusted PressPad.

Publishing your magazine to the Apple Newsstand with PressPad costs $99/month. We do not claim any commission on your magazine's sales.

What exactly we do?
PressPad takes your PDF files and builds, a native, mobile app around them. After doing this we publish your app on App Store and grant you access to web based dashboard. There you can upload new issues and manage your publication.

If you would like to learn more about all the features we can offer, check this site ( http://www.presspadapp.com/pricing ) out.

Feel free to ask me any question.

Best Regards

Michael Opydo

CEO, PressPad

PressPad Inc.
Krakow, 31-057, PL

Unsubscribe ( http://email.presspadmail.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3JLLUFaQ4VTCTdtdpdIIUs-2B9uIMZ4SpZMTx-2BzOVitvDxgDk1OVWnoj1arnOrt1GnDP2KtZGuKqCBxSDz1eiH7IcCF-2FQIrxR5a3J3a6LBMxCyEo-2Bzp8Nm6x4xH3T8v0C1VJ-2Fal7MLhE3UpRmDiTuLRzdqfwvlS81uyqVlqg21gHlTA9Z5Gg6TGHhJQKb1Pg0ufk9Xrcmo-2BmJtA0sNr0bJaPU5coT1kpuN1S75MI5Y-2BVNBOQfwgZkd-2FgGNk6HlZ6nh34tIdjXZwXuYskBERI5vpw6a95Ni5iaxkdRfOKQN2DK0NeCgmSeCoVPiagE02EyTMfVOWeb5LlO0Eg7Sz-2FqlhKwUo0eE-2F0GcA3QqTpBknh6qwGsNY7Tp6Tu2WKHk8Nm5XvU2VKzcp80nJb0eD6HScmblyCZu9yGAd5AnUg9afLCZ )