Poly/ML

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Apr 22 18:47:59 UTC 2015

Hi Alex,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 11:34:31AM +0100, Alex Coplan wrote:
> I’m not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but if someone could at least point me in the right direction that would be great. I would like to suggest an update to the Poly/ML package (http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/polyml <http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/polyml>). The version in the repository is currently 5.2.1, yet the latest release is 5.5.2 (http://www.polyml.org/ <http://www.polyml.org/>), and is much improved.

The best way to report such things is to file a bug report:

    reportbug polyml
    New version available
    Severity: wishlist

> I’m not sure what the right way to go about doing this is. I’d be happy to adopt the package and submit an update myself, but I’m unsure as to how to do so.

The package is team maintained by the Debian Science team.  So asking on
alioth.debian.org to become a member of this team, commit your proposed
changes to Git and ask for sponsering is a quite promising way to
approach this and close the bug you reported above reliably.

Thanks for raising this problem here anyway

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de