limereg_1.3.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Roelof Berg rberg at berg-solutions.de
Wed Apr 22 21:56:13 UTC 2015

Thanks Andreas, I will check if this works for me as final acceptance
test. I wonder about the state of limereg. After I fixed the reason for
the rejection, which you kindly offered to accept some days ago, thanks,
I saw neither an ACCEPTED, nor a REJECTED email from the build server.
So I assume, a package wasn't generated yet (also no package on
http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/imageanalysis).

Maybe this is because the build process still has some flaws in 'make
distclean' (this doesn't affect the quality of the output packages): I'm
currently working on a proper 'distclean' and 'distcheck' as upstream ...

Kind regards,
Roelof