calculix-ccx_2.8p1-1~exp1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Wolfgang Fuetterer debian at wlf-online.de
Mon Aug 10 12:20:53 UTC 2015

Hi Thorsten,

> Contrary to your debian/copyright the file header say that the license of
> all files is just GPL-2.

I changed the license in the copyright file to GPL-2. Will that be enough or
did I miss something?

> Can you please be a bit more verbose about the origin of all *.ps and *.eps
> files?

They belong to the tarball with the latex sources for the documentation which
originally is provided by upstream. I merged this tarball together with a few
others to form the orig-tarball.

Should I add something like that to the README.source to clarify the origin of
all the *.eps and *.ps files? Would this be enough or do I need to clarify the
copyrights for that files?

Thanks in advance,
Wolfgang