libcgal11 renamed to libcgal11v5

Joachim Reichel joachim.reichel at gmx.de
Sun Aug 30 08:46:34 UTC 2015

Dear maintainers of (some) reverse dependencies of CGAL,

the CGAL package has made the g++ 5 transition, i.e., libcgal11 has been renamed
to libcgal11v5. Your package still depends on libcgal11. Usually I would ask for
binNMUs to deal with the renamed binary package, but with the libstdc++6
transition things are a bit different ;-)

If your package has other dependencies that haven't made the transition yet,
then another binNMU is needed later anyway. Since the libstdc++5 transition is
going to take some time you might have plans to upload a new version and the
binNMU would not strictly be needed. For k3k the binNMU would fail due to #795814.

So please let me know if you want me to take some follow-up action due to the
renaming or whether you want to deal with that yourself.

Kind regards,
  Joachim