Company's Representative

Amelia Claire Hallett Rollinson arollin5 at uwo.ca
Tue Dec 15 19:31:09 UTC 2015

We wish to contract your esteemed personality /firm
to act as our Company's Representative (intermediary
between Chiyoda steel and its customers in Canada and Usa).
If you agree to this affiliation, we will be very
glad and compensations will be given as well as other
benefits. Please advise if you are interested in
partnering with us by sending us a quick reply on our
email provided below, we would have one of our
professional staff provide more detailed information
about this position or offer.
email:   chiyodasteelltd at outlook.com

Regards,
Mrs Amelia Claire