vtk6 and #773424

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Dec 19 11:07:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have commited the libvtk6-java enabled packaging to Git.  I'd
volunteer to upload this to unstable and test with the packaging I have
in mind that depends from libvtk6-java.  I would consider to unarchive
and reopen #773422 and try to sort out the things with the help of the
Debian Java team.

What do you think?

Kind regards

       Andreas.